[Zope-dev] Version Numbering for Ported Packages

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:06:13 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:03:44 PM Tres Seaver wrote:
> > We only moved packages that are still checked by winbot and the pnes
> > that we ported because we use them in our project.
>
> 250+ of them?  OK, I retract my concern then, if you are actually using
> them.

The rough split is like that:

- 100+ packages ported to Python 3 (mostly ZTK)
- 30+ packages converted for Zope 2
- 25+ packages converted for grok
- 50 packages converted for wineggbuilder

We have not converted anything without purpose and just because we could.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek