[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 2, OK: 12

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Nov 5 14:19:42 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 08:52:11AM -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:

> > zope.dublincore (3.7.0) has a bug that makes a test fail when the
> > number of microseconds in a timestamp happens to be zero.
> >
> > Fixed in 3.8.2.
> >
> > If ZTK 1.0 is still supported, maybe we should backport that fix and
> > release 3.7.1.
>
> -0
>
> > If not, maybe we should turn off ZTK 1.0 buildbot runs.
>
> +1
>
> > Who decides these things?
>
> Qui facit, iudicat.

If http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html#linux can be
trusted, it's up to AFPY then.

Incidentally, I shut down the even older ZTK 3.4 KGS buildbot a while
ago, and, to my shame, didn't update this page (because I don't remember
where the source of that buildbots.html lives.  I demand an "Edit on
GitHub" link right on the page for us memory-impaired ... uh,  what am I
talking about?)

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development