[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 4, OK: 8

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Thu Sep 12 10:38:16 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 09:32:18AM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> IIRC there's a brand new zope.testbrowser 4.1.0 with Python 3 support,
> built on top of WebTest, waiting in the py3 branch for... Actually, I'm
> not sure what it is waiting for.  (I thought ZODB with Python 3 support,
> but it doesn't look like zope.testbrowser depends on ZODB, at least not
> directly.)

I think I remembered now: a WebTest release with some bugfixes.

I'm trying to merge the py3 branch to master now.  There's one issue:
the test for https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.testbrowser/pull/4
uses the internal .mech_browser attribute.

I think what is actually wanted here is a new API:

   browser.handleRedirects = False
   browser.open(...) # or browser.submit()
   assert browser.getHeaders('Status') == '302 Found'

Comments?

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development