[Zope-dev] pull request for improved publication factory lookup

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:50:36 CET 2014

Hi,

I just issued this pull request:

https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.app.publication/pull/1

It is about a slight improvement in the way publication factories are
looked up for particular request-method/mime-type registrations. Having
this fixed, would make our life easier registering publication factories
for specific purposes.

Would someone be interested to have a look at it?

Thank you in advance!

regards, jw

p.s. Note how the test for Python-2.7 //run from tox// do not pass. They
do pass for Python-3.3, //and// the do pass for Python-2.7 when run
using the testrunner directly (./bin/test in the buildout). I have no
idea yet why this happens though... Need to be looked at I guess before
actually merging the pull request.