[Zope-dev] pull request for improved utf-8 support in ZTUtils make_query

Michael McFadden mcfaddenm at rfa.org
Thu Mar 13 20:56:25 CET 2014

jw's pull request message encouraged me to bump this also.

https://github.com/zopefoundation/Zope/pull/5

This fix brings make_query much closer to behaving like ZPublisher query
string marshaling specific to utf-8 query strings.
  Relied upon in PloneBatch, which works very well with ASCII !  Not
sure what other packages use ZTUtils make_query.

The original thread:
   https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2013-October/045908.html
(question)
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2013-November/045916.html (pull
request)

  Tres and I had some off-thread discussion that can be seen on Github
comments.

----
See?  Zope isn't dead!

--
Mike McFadden
Radio Free Asia

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please contact network at rfa.org.