[Zope-dev] View CVS for svn.zope.org?

Jim Fulton jim at jimfulton.info
Sun Jun 28 19:37:42 CEST 2015

The other day I googled for something and the hit I needed,
surprisingly, was on svn.zope.org. :)

This made me realize that ViewCVS is valuable for it's historical
value.

For now, I decided to keep ViewCVS.  I'm in the process of moving
svn.zope.org to a little bit beefier machine than we have now
(for a little more than half of what we're paying now).  I think
the ZF can afford it.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton