[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 4, OK: 9

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed May 20 10:01:40 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 06:52:04AM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> On 05/19/2015 01:21 AM, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > wget
> > https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/z/zc.buildout/zc.buildout-2.3.1.tar.gz
> >
> > works here, I wonder what's special about winbot?
> >
> > https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/z/zc.buildout/ seems to be
> > served by Amazon S3 (I get an XML-formatted error message instead of a
> > directory listing).
> >
> > I wonder if bootstrap.py is silly enough to actually include the
> > #md5=... bit in the HTTP GET request path?
>
> I could bootstrap the ZODB trunk buildout on my machine yesterday.

Adam and I chatted about this on #zope yesterday: bootstrapping works on
Linux, fails on Windows.  It affects more than just ZODB:
http://winbot.zope.org/builders/zope.formlib_py_265_32/builds/1600/steps/bootstrap/logs/stdio

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development