[Zope-Moz] Current status?

Michael McLay mclay@nist.gov
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:23:16 -0500

On Thursday 18 January 2001 10:40, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:08:51AM -0800, Michael Bernstein wrote:
> > What is the current status of the Zope-Mozilla/Zope-Studio
> > project?
>
> Sorry, I really need to update the Wikis on this. The project is on hold
> for now, Mozilla just wasn't ready for what we wanted to do with it.

Are their plans to restart the work now  that the Mozilla code base is
maturing?  The release of PyXPCOM [1] would make it possible to ditch
Javascript and write ZopeStudio using Python.  Considering the Zope usage of
Python this should provide an opportunity for some interesting code sharing
between Mozilla and Zope.

[1] http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/Komodo/PYXPCOM/