[Zope-PAS] PAS Caching

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Nov 6 07:24:35 EST 2004

I've pretty much completed what I need to do for the simple caching in
PAS. I would like to merge it into the trunk very soon (the changes
don't create any compatibility problems and they don't require any
additional cleanup for existing installations).

Everyone who wants to have a say, please take a look at the...

jens-implement_caching_branch

in CVS and let me know if it can me merged into the trunk. There is a
document describing it in doc/caching.stx.

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Software Engineer			+49-(0)441-36 18 14 38
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/