[Zope-PAS] CookieAuthHelper.

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Nov 18 14:30:35 EST 2004

On Nov 18, 2004, at 20:21, Chris McDonough wrote:
>>> I see.  I'm not sure of the best way to fix this and still have it
>>> operate properly.  Nobody else sees this "double auth" issue, huh?
>>
>> I honestly think very few people work with the software yet to
>> actually
>> "see" any of these issues :/
>
> Well,there's you and me. ;-)  Do you need to log in twice when using
> straight cookie auth?

I don't see this symptom in a very simple setup like this:

- PAS in /testfolder/acl_users
- secured area (anonymous cannot view/access contents information) at
/testfolder/secured/
- CookieAuthHelper active for
Extraction/Challenge/updateCredentials/resetCredentials
- users from a ZODBUserManager with a ZODBRoleManager

jens