[Zope-PAS] Schedule a round-table discussion

Zachery Bir zbir at urbanape.com
Fri Oct 1 10:26:14 EDT 2004

I'd like to schedule a round-table discussion about all the changes
going on recently on the head of the CVS tree. We need to *not* use the
head as a sandbox for these changes. Please use a branch and exercise
your code there.

I'd like for us all to meet in #zope-pas on irc.freenode.net at 2:00PM
EST today (October 1). Short notice, I know, but we really need for the
interested parties to get in sync about what it is we're trying to do.

Zac