[Zope-PAS] Challenge implementation: Test results

Zachery Bir zbir at urbanape.com
Wed Sep 1 09:02:54 EDT 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 4:54 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:

> So, either we add this return in Zope 2.8, or we to the ugly before
> traverse hook machinery thingy (thus ending up doing double
> authentications, I guess. Ah well.)

I don't know where the confusion is coming from that this is going to
force double-authentication. The only reason to do the traversal hook
is to capture the unauthorized and deal with it locally before handing
it back up to the Publisher.

Read the sources of CookieCrumbler. We're not going to force
double-authentication.

Zac