[Zope-PAS] User ID mangling question

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Tue Sep 14 10:20:19 EDT 2004

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> It is crystal clear that some mangling or some assigning of unique IDs
> has to happen because "jens from the LDAP plugin" isn't "jens from the
> ZODB plugin".

I agree. And that returns us back to what I have been saying: It is the
enumeration plugins id that should prefix it, not the authentication plugin.

I think this would be quite easy to implement. In fact, I already have,
but it broke a number of tests, because an enumeration plugin was not
created for these tests. Now that I understand how the tests work, I
thik I can fix that as well. :)