[Zope-PAS] Checked in the Challenge implementation.

Zachery Bir zbir at urbanape.com
Mon Sep 27 09:11:10 EDT 2004

On Sep 27, 2004, at 8:13 AM, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> So user have to know and arrange all friendly
> plugins to be called before the 1 - setting one?
> And if they want to combine several plugins
> which each return 1 for some reason the auther
> finds apropriate? I expect a lot of headaches
> when people try to work this out :)

Well, the order of plugins matters elsewhere, that's why they're
orderable ;^)

Take for instance the authentication plugins. First one to succeed
wins, we don't allow all to play, but others, like the
groups/roles/properties scribblers all get to fire. They're still
orderable, though, so that later behavior can be influenced by earlier
behavior.

Zac