[Zope-PAS] Re: help with scriptable plugin needed

Frank Tegtmeyer frank.tegtmeyer at opfides.de
Tue Apr 19 16:08:10 EDT 2005

> Either of you guys tried SimpleUserFolder?

Yes, I tried. The showstopper for me was the question how to
force a form based login. As far as I remember also getting the
credentials from the session was not clear to me but I don't
remember that very well.

> I have a new version that's much mroe robust than the "last released"
> version if you'd like to take a look...

That would be wonderful. I already decided to try SUF again but had no
time yet to do so.
One question remains: PAS seems to become "the standard" for authentication,
will SUF be there (and compatible) for upcoming Zope releases
(at least the 2.x line)?

How can I get the new release of SUF?

With kind regards,
Frank Tegtmeyer