[Zope-PAS] Re: nothing implements IMutableUserFolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Feb 8 03:18:12 EST 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 23:58, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
> class IUserManagement( plugins.IUserAdderPlugin ):
>
>     """ Manage users
>     """
>
>     def doChangeUser( login, password, **kw):

<snip>

Since this is a plugin and not part of the user folder interface where
we are bound by some nasty method name choices in the past I would
*highly* suggest not using that ugly "doFoo" naming scheme. Call is
something a little bit more natural, like just "addUser" and
"deleteUser"...

Otherwise +1

jens