[Zope-PAS] Re: Strange authorization problems in subfolders under PAS

bernd.grobauer at krakel.de bernd.grobauer at krakel.de
Tue Nov 22 03:36:19 EST 2005

Hi Tres (and list),

>> One thing to try: enable VerboseSecurity ('verbose-security on'
>> in your zope.conf file),
>
>I'll try that tomorrow when I am back at work -- thanks for the hint.

now things indeed become clearer -- thanks again for the hint:
the problem lies with all new objects that are generated within
a folder under control of PAS under my setup. Although
'user/getUserName' in a TAL-script returns user 'zopeadmin',
the owner of a newly created object is said to be 'auth_zopeadmin' --
which, of course, does not exist and brings along all kinds of
authorization problems.

I am probably making some obvious mistake in configuring PAS?

Regards,

Bernd