[Zope-PAS] Re: Authentication and Users

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Sun Nov 27 09:10:03 EST 2005

By default, simple authentication success does not induce the necessary
roles on the user (which you'll have to setup with another interface
implementation).  You'll want (at a minimum) all users to get the Member
role on a plone system.  At that point they should be able to create
content where all Member's have permission to create content.

With regard to their own personal member folder being created, I would
have expected that to get auto-created upon first login but to be honest
I don't recall how that logic works.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt