[Zope-PAS] IPropertiedUser still missing?

Clemens Robbenhaar robbenhaar at espresto.com
Thu Apr 13 06:26:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

 PropertiedUser does not provide the IPropertiedUser interface, mostly
because this interface does not exist in the first place; this has been
assumed as "just an oversight" in some earlier posting to this list
here:

 http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-pas/2005-December/000451.html

If I look at the svn head revision, this seems not to have changed.
Are there any plans to add the IPropertiedUser interface? Or are there
reasons not to do it?

 If there is interest but nobody is working on it I could work out
a patch for it and put it in the collector.

Cheers,
Clemens