[Zope-PAS] Re: PAS and PluginRegistry releases

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Feb 23 10:27:45 EST 2006

Previously Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Wichert, can you quantify "about to hit the streets"? I would assume
> for a Plone alpha a PAS beta is perfectly fine, and that could be cut
> right away. For the Plone 2.5 final a PAS final release would be
> appropriate, and that gives us time to work the collector a bit.

It was planned for last Friday but postponed due to issues running on
Zope 2.9 which are now resolved. Yesterday the only holdbacks were a new
CMFFormController release (now in I believe) and PAS & PluginRegistry
releases. So basically within 12 hours after you cut a release seems
a good estimate.

Wichert.