[Zope-PAS] Re: PlonePAS & session auth

Emyr Thomas emyr.thomas at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:58:54 EDT 2006

Previously Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> PlonePAS behaves in exactly the same way; it doesn't care what challenge
> and credentials plugins are used.

That's good to know, however I'm still having trouble setting Plone up to
use session auth.
Does anyone have the time to run through the steps necessary to set
Plone/PlonePAS up to use session auth? I'm guessing I'll have to modify a
few of the Plone login templates as well, since some of them are hardcoded
to look for credentials_cookie_auth. I'm trying this on Plone 2.5 beta 1 by
the way, as I'm assuming this will have better PlonePAS integration.

I know this question is Plone specific, and that this is a Zope/PAS list,
but I seem to be getting more helpful advice here than in the plone.users
list ;)

Thanks!