[Zope-PAS] my PAS plugin

javi lopez javi80mix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:02:58 EST 2007

Hello everyone and thanks for your help!

I am doing a plugin for PAS and put on that plugin two methods:

authenticatedCredentials and extractCredentials

First works ok, but extract don´t work, it is its code:

creds = {}
        login = request.get('__ac_name', '')

        if login:
            # Look in the request for the names coming from the login form
            login = request.get('__ac_name', '')
            password = request.get('__ac_password', '')

            if login:
                creds['login'] = login
                creds['password'] = password

        if creds:
            creds['remote_host'] = request.get('REMOTE_HOST', '')

            try:
                creds['remote_address'] = request.getClientAddr()
            except AttributeError:
                creds['remote_address'] = request.get('REMOTE_ADDR', '')

        return creds

it looks as if it working because it put welcome user, but when I
press "Continue to the portal" and I go to start page,the user of the
portal isn´t already validate.
What can i do???Thanks
I want to sustitute credentials_cookie_auth and credentials_basic_auth
for my plugin.Thanks again