[Zope-PAS] PAS collector moved to Launchpad

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Nov 9 16:04:02 EST 2007

FYI, the old PAS collector has been moved to Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-pas/

I have set up a team named "zope-pas" to receive bug requests etc,
however, I need everyone who still wants to be a collector supporter
to look at the team roster and let me know their Launchpad ID if
they're not on the team:

https://launchpad.net/~zope-pas/

I found a few of the people who are current supporters, but not all.

A redirect is already in place to send people to the right place on
Launchpad if they attempt to access the old collector. Please let me
know if you see any problems.

jens