[Zope-PAS] user login and roles

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Sun Mar 8 04:33:03 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I need help please, I downloaded the pas plugin for zope but I can't
find any documentation on how to use it.

What I want to do is the following:

I want to define 2 roles - ISP and Parent.

I want my site visitors to arrive to a log in page that has 2 fileds -
user name and password.

What I want to do is to assign one of the roles above to each user based
on the user name and the password en entered in the above form and
direct him to the appropriate page, I tried to look in the internet but
I can't find any way of doing this.

If there is a way to do it without using the pas plugin  I would be
happy with that too.

Please help me, I'm utterly stuck and I don't have a clue what to do.

Tx in advance