[ZWeb] Proposal: A guide on Zope.org for biz audience

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:32:16 -0500

kamon ayeva wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I just added a draft for such a document as a howto to Zope.org. See
> http://www.zope.org/Members/Kemalus/make_zope_decision. I see this as
> a  parallele initiative to the recent document "Learning Zope" by
> Itamar. Also  it is a material for biz.zope.org, so I need your
> feedback before finalising  it (there may be some mistakes and the
> links to the described ressources are  not yet added).

It is well done.  If you could expand each to at least a paragraph, that
would be wonderful.  The Java story needs a little more fleshing out.

> 1/ I have not found a topic that matches the content. Could we use a
> 'General' topic ?

Tutorial I think is the topic you're looking for.

> 2/ In audience, there is not yet 'biz' which is required for this
> document. What do you think ?

No problem, I'll add biz.

> 3/ I would like to have the same style as in Itamar's document. Did he
> use a  particular HTML format / tool ?

Yes.  As far as I know, he used LaTeX.  I'm going to try to get itamar's
document in a more zopeish format so that he doesn't have to be the only
one maintaining it.

> If anyone sees other points to add to the document, I will be glad to
> add  it.

20 - it's on debian in
"potato":http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/zope.html
and