[ZWeb] "current" direct zope download link

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:20:29 -0400

Ethan,

It would be great to establish a direct "current" download link for the
most recent version of Zope.  I put Zope up at WinFiles.com a while ago,
and they require that you submit a link to the actual software so people
can click on it and download it right from the winfiles site...
Currently, the link still points to 2.2.0.  I'm going to change it, but
this is probably unmaintainable in the long term.  I know we have the
current version number aliased for show on the front page so it's
probably not much of a job to establish "currency" of the actual
download link.   If you're so inclined, it'd be nice.  Otherwise.. well,
you know.

--
Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Publishers of Zope