[ZWeb] Monitoring zope.org & reducing downtime

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:29:19 -0500

Just for clarity, the first comment was mine in reply to Simon Coles,
which was a reply to a message from Paul. The rest was Simon and Paul,
or was that Paul Simon?
Zopeland, Zopeland, hmmm,hmmm... Zopeland.
Might have lost some there. Oh well. :)

It would be nice if you dropped the IP addresses from the page served.
For a lot of us it isn't to big a concern as we have dynamically
generated addresses. It could be an issue for those behind DSLs or other
always on connections where they have a permanent address.

I look forward to seeing the progress you note at the bottom. Good times
are a comin'.

Jimmie Houchin