[ZWeb] are there any bay area zope users groups? I would like to host jobs for zope.org, but it is already taken

zope@GNUJobs.Com zope@GNUJobs.Com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:05:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I would like to do two things,
1. Start a Zope Uses Group in the Bay Area, if there already isn't one.
2. Host jobs for zope.org at GNUJobs.com. I contacted the original
   guy who made a jobs board, so it might not be necessary. I am letting
	non-profit companies/websites post jobs for free. If interested,
	sned me email.

Are there any zope Users Groups in the Bay Area? I didn't see any on
Zope.org. Perhaps I am blind. I can't believe there isn't one.

I actually had a Zope job for a month.
I haven't touched in since then, but I want to keep my skills up and
find a reason for using Zope, such as putting Zope at GNUJobs.com
just to run the jobs board for zope.org.

So is there a group in the Bay Area? If not, I would like to start one.

Mark