[ZWeb] Problems with /acl_users

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:06:50 +0200

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:23:23AM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> > I'll change /usr/local/dc/org/Extensions/Membership.py::MeberFolder. It is
> > the base class for the Zope.org MemberFolder ZClass.

I was wrong of course,
/usr/local/dc/org/Products/PortalBase/MemberFolder.py implements the base
class.

I implemented new getUserNames() and getUsers() methods as External
Methods in Membership.py. This now works.

> Sounds good.  (I'm not sure how to get zope.org to reload the class,
> however, since it's in production mode.  You may need to restart.)

I choose to do EMs because we won't need a restart then, and we stay away
from the PortalBase Product, which will one day be replaced. The EMs as
well, I know, but modifications are clearer this way.

--
Martijn Pieters