[ZWeb] [10x]Products: rating and download monitoring

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:46:52 -0500

> If we do rating, we have to ask the ones providing the rating to
> add also a
> verbal evaluation.
> When I go to check books with Amazon I am not so much interested in what
> amount of stars a book gets, but on what people say.

Absolut
But I also wonder when there are no stars and no reviews.  kind of a "red
flag".
Amazon's "used book" rating reminder is fantastic.  It emails you a couple
weeks after an order asking for you to rate the seller.
Would this feature work for us to solicit feedback from the community?
People that care about the community would contribute in this manner, IMHO.
-Trevor "10x"