[ZWeb] [10x]Products: rating and download monitoring

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:36:21 -0000

One point about ratings has just occured to me. On amazon (Or anywere else
that sells *physical* products) a rating refers to an item that is not going
to change once produced: If a DVD player is upgraded that is a new product
with new ratings, if a second edition of a book comes out, that is also
another product. We must make sure that comments and ratings are clearly but
simply associated with versions and not just products otherwise a comment
about a bug could hamper a product forever.

Just a thought...

Adrian...

--
The clever combatant looks to the effect of combined energy, and does not
require too much from individuals. Hence his ability to pick out the right