[ZWeb] Newbie thoughts on zope.org re-org

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:25:02 -0000

Hmm... good point... ok better idea (Though this would require a catalog
scan or something) would be you can tag a product as one or more of:
1) extending/enhancing
2) replacing
3) demonstrating

An existing product. In this case you would be able to select any product(s)
in the multi-select lists. The product then displays:

This product is extended by: a(otheruser1), b(otheruser2), c, d, e
This product is replaced by: z, y(otheruser3), x(otheruser4)
This product is demonstrated by: demo_a, demo_b

Or something...

Adrian...

--
Adrian Hungate

All views expressed in this email are those of the whole world, however some
people don't realise this yet.