[ZWeb] ProductManager needs a new name (was [PM])

engelbert.gruber@ssg.co.at engelbert.gruber@ssg.co.at
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:43:46 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Chris Withers wrote:

> Trevor Toenjes wrote:
> >
> > > When you speak of ProductManager you are talking of the Librarian
> > > that users
> > > consult for their downloads, so I would think ProductLibrary would be
> > > better.
>
> I actually think ProductRepository is a much better name...
>
> > and easier to begin  :)  didnt someone mention this could be the easiest
of

yes, did someone read tolkien: the farmer of ... the dragon wasnot
slaughtered by the farmer but caught.
> > uhuh, slaying dragons...might as well do it for python as well.
>
> huh?!
donot know how but would be needed

> > Are we talking CPAN here???
>
> Kindof...
must be, bite the bitter apple even if it is a dragonball.

--
 BINGO: empower strategic product evolution
 --- Engelbert Gruber ----=~

 A6410 Telfs Untermarkt 9
 Tel. ++43-5262-64727 ----=~