[ZWeb] [IDEA] project urls

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:07:53 -0500 (EST)

This is interesting stuff, simon!  I'd need to think about it a bit - but
it sounds very appealing.

(I'm hoping the wiki email notifications will offer a significant
improvement for using wiki for dialogues.  I'm not sure what i think about
email-in - i find clicking on a link in my email client (or even copying
and pasting, which is what i mostly do) to be about as easy as telling my
email client to prepare a reply, so am not sure the email-in stuff is so
important.  But i digress...)

--
Ken
klm@zope.com