[ZWeb] zopeorg-checkins?

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:24:34 -0500 (EST)

I've gotten a complaint about my ZWiki-notification checkin notices going
to zope-web.  I don't think there's any other sensible place for them -
zope-checkins isn't right, particularly since this is a separate
repository, and zope-cvs is for admin stuff, and things that have no home
*and should find one*.  I propose creation of a zopeorg-checkins.

Note that i don't want or mean to finesse the zopeorg effort, putting
these resources in place when no general decision was made about them.  We
can still decide to use different resources, down the road - i just need
something for the time being.  Thoughts?

--
Ken
klm@zope.com