[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Quickie calendar

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:31:47 -0500

Howdy sports fans.  I'd like to start a low-budget calendar of events
for Zope.org.  Namely, there's a fair amount of upcoming stuff that we'd
like to make sure that people know about.

I've collected some items at:

   http://www.zope.org/Resources/UpcomingEvents.html

I think we need:

1. A brief view on the home page, perhaps just above Zope Exits.

2. A longer page, as I've shown here.

3. A bunch of other listings!!  If you know of something coming up that
is Zope-related, please email me.

Anyway, can someone do some mockups of the Zope.org home page and this
page as a proposal for how to lay it out?  Ideally this would be driven
by some kind of event object and the calendar widget, but I'm not
looking for high tech.

--Paul