[ZWeb] License on image

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:48:53 -0500

At this point we don't have a license on the images, but we are going to
be more stringent in the future about using our images without
alteration.  There's a bunch of "tweaked" Zope logos out there that are
making it hard to set some visual standards.

At this point, though, we haven't put this effort on our radar.

--Paul