[ZWeb] Should zope-web be advertised as de rigeur for zope site members?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:37:22 +0100

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 04:56:50PM -0500, Ken Mannheimer wrote:
> I've been using zope-web as an announcement channel for zope-web-site
> changes - particularly ones that affect members.  I can't think of a
> more suitable sounding list, and wonder whether it should be advertised as
> such?  Then again, maybe i should have been posting more news items about
> the changes - i overlooked that.  Thoughts?

The list has always been advertised as a discussion list about development
of Zope.org. Your announcements are certainly dead on topic, but you won't
reach the mass Member audience. I think that Zope-Announce is a better
channel for that (that and news items on the Zope.org homepage).

--
Martijn Pieters