[ZWeb] search doesn't find news items

Donald Braman donald.braman@yale.edu
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:41:43 -0500

Is there any way to have the www.zope.org share an index with cmf.zope.org?
I'm sure there are reasons not to do that, even if you could...but could you
(even if you didn't want to)? Just curious. -Don

-----Original Message-----
From: ethan mindlace fremen [mailto:mindlace@digicool.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 1:09 PM
To: donald.braman@yale.edu; zope-web@zope.org
Subject: Re: [ZWeb] search doesn't find news items

--On Tuesday, March 13, 2001 08:55:18 -0500 Donald Braman
<donald.braman@yale.edu> wrote:

> I just did a search for 'CMF' and didn't find any news items. Actually,
> I'm not sure it even found all the pages on CMF...only found 2. -Don

News items aren't catalogued because they become stale too quickly. The CMF
actually gives me a better mechanism, the "effective date" wherein I can
have it show up in catalog searches for a period of time.

cmf.zope.org is not showing up because it isn't in the same zope.
Nonetheless, that's where most everything is.
--
ethan mindlace fremen
zopatista community liason