[ZWeb] 'All Hotfixes' page (was Re: [Zope-dev] Problem with Hotfix 2000-10-11 on 2.1.6)

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:07:36 -0800

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 08:33:50PM +0200, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> Duh. Copy, paste, send. Who cares about editing the URL..... :0
>
> The correct URL is:
>
>   http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope

<alert>Zope Newbie Here</alert>

After looking at the page referenced above, one question remains
unclear to me. There are for example two Hotfixes listed as
applying to "<= 2.3.1b1"

It is not clear to me if the more recent fix _includes_ the
earlier fix or whether _both_ fixes need to be applied.

Something in the text one way or another explaining Hotfix
application policy might help clear this up for those of us new
to the "Zope Way." (-:

tia,

--
charlie blanchard