[ZWeb] "generic UNIX-like" and OS X

Karl Anderson karl@digicool.com
29 Mar 2001 13:27:49 -0800

I just got a bug report from someone who tried to build ParsedXML on
OS X; apparently he thought that a "generic UNIX-like" release should
be usable there.  I don't know enough about OS X to say how reasonable
this is (ZopeNewbies sure thinks that it is), but he's having
compilation problems that don't happen on linux or solaris.  Assuming
that OS X counts as Unix, I'd suggest that we should be able to choose
from among a set of platforms for products released on zope.org, so
that we can include OS X or not among Unices.

--
Karl Anderson                          karl@digicool.com