[ZWeb] RE: new.zope.org

Donald Braman donald.braman@yale.edu
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:17:06 -0400

It really should say "please send any comments you might have about the
new.zope.org to the zope-web mailing list, or submit a bug report to the
tracker." with relevant words hyperlinked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Pieters [mailto:mj@zope.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:27 PM
To: Donald Braman
Subject: Re: new.zope.org

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 12:28:13PM -0400, Donald Braman wrote:
> I'm having fun playing with the new site. One note: you say "This is a
> preview of the new, CMF-based Zope.Org. Please kick the tires, wander
> around, and let us know what you think."  It would be nice if you could
put
> a link to a discussion forum or an email after that link. -Don

That is a nice idea. Note that the bug tracker has been linked, and that
Zope-Web@zope.org is the official website discussion mailinglist. For now, I
won't be adding anything to that page as others are working on several pages
and with HTML e4diting you always cause CVS conflicts.

Maybe you can add a tracker issue to remind us?

--
Martijn Pieters