[ZWeb] RE: [Zope-Annce] ATTENTION: Zope.org migration issues

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:52:37 +0100

I would very much like to backup my content on http://www.zope.org but there
does not seem to be any way to get into the Import/Export mechanism, is
there any other way, short of downloading, my binaries, and copy/pasting my
DTML?

Also, is there any answer on the subject of scripting?

Adrian...

--
Adrian Hungate
Try Zope -