[ZWeb] more IA ideas

Sebastian Bacon Sebastian.Bacon@coi.gsi.gov.uk
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:23:53 +0100

>> should the book be given a really prominent position?

> No.  There are many books out now and we can't feature all of them=20
(except by stealing the Spotlight).

But there's only one which is available online...

> I also think it is time to convert the full-text search on zope.org to=20
> use google.  At the time when Zope is able to provide better results to=

  people, we can switch back.

I think you're right, but there's a 'political' aspect to this too - it loo=
ks like
an admission of defeat to dump zope's own search.  Overall, though, I=20
agree.

seb

the system manager.