[ZWeb] IA

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
10 Apr 2002 13:50:45 +0100

I'd really like to have a final meeting about IA before we freeze it.
How does everyone else feel about this?  I'd like to discuss it with an
eye on the survey results to make sure we're meeting our requirements.
I'd also like to discuss content devolution strategies.  In our last
meeting we talked about how to make sure we keep the energy up...

 - break up the content into manageable sections and assign them to
members
 - have a "top contributors" list to encourage continued involvement
 - perhaps sections which have not been updated recently should be
marked as such to encourage the owner to either put more work in or try
to find a replacement owner with more time..?

This is tangential put definitely related to IA -  I'd like to discuss
it soon if possible.

seb