[ZWeb] A new proposal

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:25:07 -0600

I like the idea of a different background color under spotlight. Just
something a bit more subtle. That color makes it hard (for me) to pat
attention to the rest of the page 8^)

I do feel like the right column is a bit lost. Its not real distinct.
Perhaps it should have a background color or a sharp border like Ken
suggested. Maybe the right and left columns should be swapped even? Just
a thought.

As for the logo, the new style one (like zope.com) would be better IMHO.

-Casey