[ZWeb] A new proposal

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:58:53 +0200

Oliver:
> I like its ideas (seb worked with lennart).

Although I'd happily take any credit for that page, it would be unfair to
anybody who actually did contribute on it. :-)

Seb:
> I agree that the yellow background on 'spotlight' doesn't look great in
> my version, but I feel it needs *something* to make it visually separate
> from the rest of the text.  any ideas, thoughts?

A set of dots like the ones that separates the menu and the content?

I do also prefer the first one, and like the backgrounds (although the
background of the newsbox was abit red on my screen. But I use an LCD, and
those have weird colours).

//Lennart (off for pizza)