[ZWeb] New version 4.1.4c

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn.list@teaser.fr
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:33:51 +0200

Hi Ken,

> I still feel even more strongly that the page needs a stronger delineation
> between the left sidebar and the main body of the page.  Looking at it, it
> became clearer that i would like to see a clear indication of the left
> margin of the body - like seeing the edge of a page in a book - and that
> light dotted line is not sufficient.  Could you at least try making that a
> light but solid line?  What i think i'd like to see is a a light solid
> line plus the same faint background color for the left sidebar as you have
> for the spotlight box.  This would make the main text area stand distinct,
> without any spectacle.

My opinion on this point is that we must try to keep an elegant design
balanced that serves usability.
I also think that - as we use different text color for left and content - it
might not be necessary to have a larger line. But it might be worth the try.

Please do it and send me the files; i will upload them quickly.

Cheers,

Olivier