[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Documentation

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:31:40 -0400

Hi James, thanks for the note.  Ironic timing, in fact: I just spent the
last 30 minutes editing documentation comments for a system inspired by
PHP's. :^)

Before starting, could you give me a listing of the five things you like
most about the documentation at the PHP site, along with some URLs?  It
will be a little be apples-and-oranges, though: your needs from the PHP
site are more advanced than your needs from the Zope site.

We're making a big push to better organize the large amount of Zope
documentation.  We could use some input from someone new to the site.

To answer your question, have you seen the Zope Book and Zope Developer
Guide:

   http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/
   http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/

Perhaps that is more information than you are looking for.

--Paul