[ZWeb] Request for Feedback

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:41:57 -0400

Why still worry about NS4?  Yes, there are end-users still out there using
it...but are they even close to our targeted user base?  After all, this is
a tech site...

do your logs still show a significant number of NS4 users to worry about it?
Just curious? because I am working on an analysis to drop NS4 compatibility
because we now see it is non-existent in B2B and about 1% for
general-consumer.

I will have the revised version of the Products sub-page done next week.
I am just looking at ZPT for the first time, so cant help yet.  slot-macros
seems promising...  :)

-Trevor